Do you have something with dirt bikes and tweaking the various components of your bike

Do you have something with dirt bikes and tweaking the various components of your bike, or do you stunts while racing? Then Motocross Madness may be for you. This racing game will differentiate itself from other titles in the genre through his stunt and tweak mechanics. You will get boost power players perform stunts and you drift through turns while racing. Additionally, you can tweak your engine to support your stunt behavior. That's all well and good, only the game itself puts you very little about how the tweak works and what the benefits of certain tweaks are well exactly.

Motocross Madness plays pretty smoothly. You perform easy tricks and you have the timing of the moves quite quickly mastered - and that I regret. It remains fun during a high jump as much and as long as possible to perform stunts, but after a few hours play was already pretty little longer interest me. It is simply too easy to perform stunts and once you know the racing tracks, you know what stunts where you have to get out. If the stunt machine had more depth, it would have been much more exciting to try something new every time. But now you have everything soon mastered. A missed opportunity, because the draft could use well this game.

Despite the fact that I have with me racing and upgrade / tweak my engine be entertained for a few hours. It is also nice that when you play Xbox avatar. That's not so special, but I have every now and then have to chuckle as my avatar flew through the air and face first into the ground chrashte.


The racetracks themselves piece by piece many secret paths and offer enough challenge to be ridden several times in order to find the shortest path and see where you can build your best boost power.

Motocross Madness takes you to the sandy Egypt, the forests of Australia and the snow-covered Iceland. Although the tracks in design be fun and varied, this is not for looks. You better get used to sand, snow and forest areas, because more than that is not there. In itself but a minor complaint but it is certainly a factor why this game still somewhat too much of the same after a few hours.

The graphics are fine for an Xbox LIVE game. Motocross Madness contains fledged physics and the game swinging your avatar nice round if something goes wrong or a stunt you park your bike against a wall. Well I had here and there problems with textures that came out of nowhere.
My biggest problem with Motocross Madness is playing after a few hours already getting bored. If the game mechanics had more depth, this game was in my eyes many times better. In its current state, I can recommend him really only for people who really have something to do with this kind of arcade-style racing games. For those few hours, I have me a good time with this game, but I feel now no more urge to hurl my Xbox to play this game again.

Nhận xét